6/8/10

Best Coast Debut Full Length


Finally! Beth and Bob are releasing their first full length after many many 7''s. 'Crazy for You', is due out July 27 on Mexican Summer. The 29-minute LP was recorded by Cosentino and musical partner Bobb Bruno in L.A. with Lewis Pesacov of Fool's Gold and Foreign Born producing. I am so excited to hear this. I caught a show and chilled with Beth for a little bit when she came through CT a few months ago, they are really cool. I am hoping the album sounds a lot like the first single 'Our Deal'. Beths voice really shines through on that track. It's not the fuzzy reverb drenched pop tunes we are used to hearing. Sounds very Beach Boys. Check out the track list below. Needless to say, I can not wait to hold this vinyl in my hand. The album cover is priceless...I love Snacks!
Crazy for You:
01 Boyfriend
02 Crazy for You
03 The End
04 Goodbye
05 Summer Mood
06 Our Deal
07 I Want To
08 When the Sun Don't Shine
09 Bratty B
10 Honey
11 Happy
12 Each and Everyday
Bonus Track: "When I'm With You"


Sorry I havn't been blogging that much. Just finished my two week dmb bender, and I am flat out tired. I did get around to 3 posts today. But it's summer and I am not spending my free time inside with my laptop on my lap. It's good to take a break from the internet and then come back all refreshed. However, I have been out of the music loop for the past two weeks and have not listenend to a lot of new material. But that's okay, looking forward to spending some more time with mother nature...I'll still be updating the blog, it just may not have a post every day. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment