6/28/10

FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The fourth of July is quickly approaching and that means one thing, tons of awesome firework displays all around CT. This time of summer has always been special to me, we used to have a huge neighborhood party at our house with illegal fireworks that we aquired from Myrtle Beach every year. The smells of bbq's, gettin some sun, playing pickle in the front yard with all the kids I grew up with....those were the times. Each year I feel like I get to relive those memories whenever I go with my friends to our local fireworks display. WSFB has compiled a great list, town by town of where you can catch the bombs bursting in air. There is no better way to spend a nice summer evening then sitting outside with some friends, rollin a couple spliffs, puttin on a killer playlist, drinkin a few brews... so basically any other night of the summer, but it ends with fire works. So it's a win win for everybody. I will be posting an independence day playlist in the near future so keep your eyes out for that. It will pair well with those spliffs/fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment