6/22/10

DMB To Perform Charity Event In Greenwich

According to Greenwich Time The Dave Matthews Band will be performing for the China Care Cure Foundation at the very elite Belle Haven Country Club this Saturday, June 26. Tickets are running $1000 a seat. I don't even know where to find them right now. According to Ants Marching, it will be Dave solo. My sources (friend taping the show) tell me it will be full band. I am efforting to be at this show. How can you not want to see DMB with only 400 people. Thats not even half the size of the pit at Hartford this year. If yall could help point me in the right direction of where to find tickets are that would be helpful. All the info I have about the event are in the links I have provided here. Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment