6/1/10

LOCAL SHOW ALERT!!!! Sufer Blood + The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

Drop what you are doing and get your ass to this show on Thursday night at Daniel Street in Milford. Surfer Blood (current obsession) is opening up for Pains of Being Pure at Heart. The show starts at 7pm and is all ages...it's gonna cost you $15 to get in. I am really pumped to see Surfer Blood live. Their album 'Astro Coast' is still getting plays on my ipod dispite being on there for months. Not something that happens a lot with the music I am listening to. Usually it has a month or so, and then I move on...but these guys have some real staying power. Can't wait to see how they perform live. Pain's I don't know much about. I have listned to their stuff on Myspace, but don't own any material. They have a vintage indie rock vibe going for them. They sound like they will be a lot of fun live. Pat of Backwash Whiskey says they rule, and I trust him. Grab your friends and get down to Milford for this show, you will regret missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment