1/8/10

The Soft Pack




Winter is at its most frigged, the days are short and the wind is howling. I need music that reminds me of summer! Music that reminds me that everything will be alright. The Soft Pack's self titled debut album really hit the spot for me this morning as I scraped the ice off my windshield. They have a very big 'The Strokes'/early 'Kings of Leon' vibe going, along with 'The Drums' beach-pop sound. Exactly the lofi indie rock that I've been craving lately. Each song eventually explodes into an all out rock and roll jamfest. Electric guitar riffs up and down the fretboard, and vocals that scream Julian Casablancas. Check out their album coming out Feb 2nd. Also see them opening for Phoenix this month.


Key Tracks: ( hit the little arrow to download)

The Soft Pack - Mexico by berman1125


The Soft Pack - Down On Loving by berman1125

No comments:

Post a Comment