1/14/10

K'naan - 'Take A Minute'




K'naan is a rapper that was born in Somalia but ended up in Toronto and became apprentice to Sol Guy. Not knowing really any English, Sol Guy taught him how to rap. K'nann has branched out on his own now, and in 2009 released his album 'Troubadour'. The album features artists such as: Mos Def, Damian Marley, and Adam Levine. I admit, I've never heard of him, hip-hop is not my forte. However while watching the new 'Poor Boyz' ski video 'Everyday Is A Saturday' I came across his track 'Take a Minute'. I love when rap songs have great piano melodies and acoustic guitar. The chorus is so pleasant with church like back vocals. Listen to the track below, hit the little arrow in the right box to download.

K'naan - Take A Minute by berman1125

GREAT QTV Take of 'Take A Minute'

1 comment: