2/7/10

Sunglasses - Whiplash


While I was doing my daily blog reads, I came across this track by a band called Sunglasses. This is what I got from their Myspace. 8000 bam bam (Samuel Cooper) & Baby Seal (Brady Keehn) first started working together at Savannah College of Art and Design during the post production stage of Samuel's senior thesis film, MILES. Their relationship was strictly dealing with dialogue and the mixing of original songs for the short film, in which Brady was the Post Sound Supervisor. Eventually having completed MILES, the two had worked so well together on the last project that starting a new one only made sense. Thus SUNGLASSES was born.

The song is called 'Whiplash' its like reggae-pop. Whatever the hell it is, I'm down. I don't know, maybe I'm just pumped that the Colts are in the Superbowl tonight, but this song is the shit! I can't stop listening to it...kind of reminds me of MGMT. Check out the vid below (its insane) and ddddddload it!



THE DL LINK-----> http://www.sendspace.com/file/db9ngs

No comments:

Post a Comment