2/18/10

Passion Pit - Little Secrets



Passion Pit is one of Oxygen Ashtray's favorite bands. Their debut album 'Manners' is the most danceable album I have ever heard. It is perfect indie synthpop to the T. They are the single band that I want to see most in 2010, save maybe Phoenix. I just realized, I have yet to do a write up on this band soooo here is what you need to know.

- They hail from Cambridge
- They have one album, Manners and a EP ---> Buy
- The EP was written as a Valentines Day gift for lead singer Mike's girlfriend.
- The EP was passed around Emerson College. It became huge in Boston.
- Form band, play Boston, record album.
- Album blows up on the interwebs
- Become one of the biggest bands in the country (happening now)

Here is the music video to my favorite song 'Little Secrets', it was just released this morning via their Twitter.  If ya not dancing...ur dead.

it wont let me embed the video....so here is the link-------> http://www.mtv.com/videos/passion-pit/484643/little-secrets.jhtml#id=1518071

No comments:

Post a Comment