2/13/10

Magic Man - Real Life Color


I think I just found my new favorite album of '10. Okay, maybe that was a quick draw...I'm still on my first spin, but this is fantastic music. The Boston based duo, Magic Man, started making their music together during a summer spent in France. They took what they had and brought it back to the states, where they tweaked and edited it. It's definitely got that lofi indie feel, but its very electronica too. This music reminds me of Freelance Whales, with a little Modest Mouse feel.

The best part, the band has decided to give this album away for the lovely price of free. So do yourself a favor...head on over to http://magicman.bandcamp.com/ download this album fo freeeee!!!!

Seriously, go download it.

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of electric president mixed with vampire weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that equals awesomesauce

    ReplyDelete