4/17/10

Rising Sun Quest - Thursday April 22nd at Toads Place


The Rising Sun Quest is out of Waterbury Connecticut. Quest dissects beats with lyrical precision to bring you along a story through his thoughts and feelings.
"My style reflects the life of any real person living life the way most people do. We have so many artificial artists who just live their fantasy through their false personas or who are forced to fit an image. To me it’s a joke and in my eyes it just ruins the perception of Hip Hop in general..I’m the opposite, I express what I feel and don’t worry weather it's hot by someone else’s standards."
Quest keeps a reflective view on his music stating, "There's nothing better than when someone tells me one of my songs helped them get through some hard times, or just that one of my tracks is their favorite." He has four releases, first was Stellar Evolution (1999, 10 Tracks), his FREE album Surviving Life (2004, 15 Tracks), Journey Towards The Sun (2008, 15 Tracks) and his newest release Hydrostatic Equilibrium (2009, 9 Tracks)

Quest is playing at Toads Place in New Haven on Thursday (22nd). Be there if you get the chance

No comments:

Post a Comment