4/19/10

Cloud Nothings on Record Store Day

Saturday was a glorious day for music lovers. Record Store Day had tons of material, discounts, and live performances all over the country. Cloud Nothings (more here) stopped back home for their RSD performance. They played to about 25-30 people (shame on you cleveland) outside of Music Saves in downtown Cleveland. This band is so good live. How their drum set hasn't broken in half yet, I don't know. They are everything that is right with rock and roll music. Check out their RSD performance of 'I Can't Stay Awake' below, and check out the entire set HERE. 
PS - their drummer reminds me of the one and only zack kornfeld

2 comments:

  1. Don't hate on Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not hating on Cleveland, I just wish and think that Cloud Nothings deserved more then 25 people at their RSD performance in their hometown....its amazing music!

    ReplyDelete