3/15/10

Happy Birthday - Self Titled

The debut self titled Happy Birthday album is fantastic. Garage pop perfection in my book, the songs are super catchy and guitar heavy...every song is fun. 'Girls Fm' and 'Subliminal Messages' are my favorite tracks...I have seriously been singing 'Subliminal Messages' in my head for an entire week. You can pre order the cd/lp that comes out tomorrow via Subpop HERE...and download the two tracks below

Happy Birthday - Subliminal Message by berman1125

Happy Birthday - Girls FM by berman1125

3 comments:

  1. Have you checked out the lead guitarists other stuff? He goes by King Tuff , imo it maybe better than Happy Bday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not, but I will check that out....thanks John

    ReplyDelete
  3. King Tuff is way better than Happy Birthday. Not an easy record to find on vinyl, though, but Burger Records re-issued it on cassette recently, if you're willing to settle for that. Or you can just google it, the tracks are out there I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete