3/10/11

DMB Caravan: Atlantic City Stop


Well, I will not be attending the AC festival. But I do like the setup and style of the DMB Caravan festival. The price at $200 is a reasonable one, I was thinking it would be 250. I hope that will be the price for every festival. It seems like each fest will definitely have their own feel to it. It would be great to see Flaming Lips, Marley, Bassnectar, Dr. Dog, Grace Potter, Lotus...but other then that, MEH! OAR is a complete joke...I have no desire to see David Gray with 50,000 people...However I like the Dave and Tim set, I like TR3 playing and Carter with Stefan guesting on others acts. I assume that will happen at every fest. Here's hoping to the NYC show having a much better line up. Give me some Mumford and Sons, Robert Randolph, Umphrey's Mcgee...fuck I would rather watch the Mclovins play then OAR.

1 comment:

  1. How about Budos Band, Fitz, Ray and Franti? Worthy. I'd pay for Ray before overrated overplayed DMB any day. Though could appreciate the accoustic set. Great ticket though.

    ReplyDelete