7/10/10

Altered Zones

Hey yall, longest time in between blog posts here...like I said, I am outside enjoying the warmth of summer. Today the rain has finally arrived and hopefully we can break this heatwave that the east coast has been experiencing this week. I wanted to let you all know about a website, http://www.alteredzones.com/ It is a culmination of 14 music blogs that I read on the reg anyway, dedicated to exploring music involving psych and drone to electronic and underground pop. Their mission is to highlight the most notable and adventurous new artists, and to serve as a one stop shop to finding the best new music out there. They have already covered 'Teen Daze' and 'Memoryhouse'.

So when there may be a week in-between posts here at OA, you can check out Altered Zones because you know that's what I will be reading daily and downloading mp3's from. I am hoping to put together a playlist of all the great mp3s Ive been jamming to over the last two weeks so be ready for that :).

No comments:

Post a Comment