10/15/10

TONIGHT!!! HPSU PRESENT: Beach Fossils & MT Bearington

Tonight in Hartford at Arch St Tavern Hartford Party Starters are having Beach Fossils! They are a band fronted by Dustin Payseur who wrote the music for their first album and brought in a few friends to round out a live act. They remind me of Surfer Blood and The Drums, two of my favorite indie rock bands. Their debut album came out in February on Captured Tracks.

Opening for them is MT Bearington. They remind me of Beach Fossils in a way, they are lo-fi, a little bit more expiremental, but also have pop influences like Beach Fossils. I have yet to catch them live, I did get to see Titles (Same lead singer) at their CD Release Party a few months ago. I was very impressed.

Tonight's show is going to be a good time, the music fits the mood too...perfect fall time concert. More info at the Facebook Event Page.  The show starts at 9 and its gonna run $8. See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment