9/10/10

New Childish

My boy Childish Gambino has a new track for you. I can really relate to his self confidence issues. You're the man Donald... I'll never forget that first show in NYC. Can't wait for Community to start back up either. This new song 'Untouchable' is true to the man spitting on it (he made the beat too). Donald Glover is truly untouchable right now. If you don't follow his blog http://www.iamdonald.com/ well then you don't know whats up. He is on top of his game in every aspect of his career. Killing it on TV, doing stand up, rapping in clubs, or writing scrips...whatever you have for him, he will succeed. Donald Glover for Spiderman? nahhh, Donald Glover for President! Listen and then download.
Now I'm gonna have myself a nice little weekend in Boston and see Dum Dum Girls, Beach House, and Vampire Weekend in one show. I know Donald can appreciate that!
Untouchable by Childish Gambino
UNTOUCHABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment